Seminars et meetings
Seminars and professional
events in Burgundy
for your tailor-made events
The Abbaye de la Bussière offers an unparalleled, prestigious framework for organising in Burgundy your professional events, seminars, meetings, conferences, cocktails, board meetings, product launches. Benefit from this unique, historic location that blends cultural heritage, architectural beauty with absolute calm conducive to both work and relaxation, all with high quality services.
Our professional team is there to listen to you and help to conceive and organise a tailor-made event, perfectly adapted to your needs.
The Garnier II room, in homage to the nobleman who donated the abbey lands to the monks, gives directly onto the park.
Perfect for a coffee break between two work sessions or organising an open-air cocktail on the occasion of a board meeting.
At your disposal:
- Note pads
- Wall-mounted screen
- High-speed internet
On request with additional charge: Consumables, Portable screen, Fax, Mobile microphone, Fixed microphone, Photocopier, Podium, Lectern, Sound proofing, Telephone, Television, Video-projector, Video-conference
Cellier des Moines
The more intimate Cellier des Moines, from the 13th century, welcomes you for private professional luncheons. Once a month in summer, this is also where wine tastings are organised.
- A remarkable historic setting
- A high class service
- A full offer of services with a Michelin-starred gastronomic restaurant and a Bib Gourmand rated bistrot
- Two perfectly equipped rooms
- A park of 7 hectares
- Private facilities possible (on request)
- Proximity: 30 minutes from Beaune and Dijon
- Access: high speed train station Dijon (Paris: 2h00), flights (Lyon: 2h00, Genève 2h30)
- Semi-residential seminar
- Residential seminar
- Full day availability
- Cocktail, lunch, dinner
- Activities (on site or elsewhere)